EuroStar Tilt and Turn Windows in Kitchener, Ontario
EuroStar Windows and Doors in Kitchener, Ontario offers tilt and turn windows. Tilt and Turn windows tilt inwards at the top and the bottom side is locked and open to the inside like a door for cleaning and also serves as an egress window. This window system is a popular choice in numerous countries as it is appropriate for individual homes as well as apartment buildings.
Tilt and Turn windows can open from 90 to 180 degrees, depending on the designed installation. If you need less than a hundred percent ventilation, you can adjust the opening as desired.
EuroStar’s Tilt and Turn windows are one of the most popular choices offered by EuroStar Windows and Doors in Kitchener, Ontario and is preferred among new home-builders as well as those looking for replacement windows. They are easy to use, durable and provide many benefits to the homeowner. For desired fresh air entering the room while avoiding rain and intruders, you can tilt it in to 150 mm from the vertical position. Fresh air enters through the sides of the window while hot air escapes through the top opening. Tilt and turn windows can be operated using simply one hand.
OTHER BENEFITS OF EURO TECH TILT AND TURN WINDOWS:
- Reduced Energy Costs – EuroStar windows’ multi-chamber technology results in an enormously lower heat transmission value and reduces energy consumption and cost.
- Sound Insulation – Persistent noise in your home can have a lasting effect on your health. Noise causes stress. Not everybody lives in the idyllic country. In urban areas where road, rail and air traffic exist; outside noise penetrates the facade where it offers the least resistance, mainly through the windows. Sound insulation starts with competent advice and achieves a perfect end with a proper installation. Keeping out disruptive noise is simply done by installing EuroStar windows.
- Comfort – EuroStar window profiles have excellent insulation performance that ensures a slight difference in overall room temperature compared to outside conditions.
- Privacy – EuroStar tilt and turn windows have full screens and offer optional blind systems on the inside. The blinds can be adjusted to your desired coverage of the glass pane.
- Security – In addition to the strength of uPVC, there are no gaps between the frame and the sash where any intruder can insert a tool to forcibly open the window. EuroStar tilt and turn windows meet resistance class 2 in its capacity to resist forced entry.
- Colours – uPVC is available in many shades. EuroStar profiles are available in over 300 colours.
- Customized Features – We offer a variety of customized features to suit your requirements, including various options in terms of colours, handle types and glass type designs including decorative grills or privacy glass.
Investing in high-quality windows adds to the value of your home or properties. Tilt and Turn Windows offered by EuroStar Windows and Doors in Kitchener, Ontario are high quality but low maintenance and maintain their great appearance for many years to come.
I am proud to recommend EuroStar Windows. I am a research Engineer for a majour Canadian company. I researched energy efficient windows for the better part of 10 months before selecting EuroStar as ‘by far’ the most energy efficient windows available. I selected triple pane windows with solar glass which would give me both cold & heat protection. My home was uncomfortable with it’s temperature differences from room to room and it was expensive to heat due to the hill top location of the home. EuroStar triple pane windows gave me exactly what I expected from a quality product, comfort!
Ken A, Enniskillen
It is not easy for me to write these comments about my window purchases. I had a quote from EuroStar Windows in 2008. While the quote process was very informative and educational, I selected another company because the price was about 10% less than EuroStar. I have to admit that I did not heed the advice of the EuroStar consultant and check out the quality of all quotes on the government web site, I shopped solely on price. Now here it is two years later and I have called EuroStar to come out and to take out my two year old windows. I had made a very expensive mistake, my cheaper replacement windows were colder and far noisier than my 30 year old windows. I purchased new windows from EuroStar, this time I followed the consultants advise and upgraded to triple pane windows. They are exactly what I thought I would have had from the cheaper company; much warmer in the winter, cooler in the direct sun of the summer and FAR quieter due to triple pane technology. Yes, I bought windows twice in a two year period, but I am far happier having spent that little extra to get a great deal more.
Allan S, Oshawa
I am a full-time LEED engineer, I recommend the best ways to save energy to building designers & engineers. I searched the internet for the most energy efficient windows available anywhere when I was planning to change my second home into an energy efficient showplace. After comparing all the available energy efficient windows I selected EuroStar windows as having all the features I sought. The consultant was knowledgeable and helped in selecting options that were best for my location. I will be recommending EuroStar Windows to professionals & homeowners alike as outstanding value for the cost.
David W, Peterborough
I recently had my windows replaced by EuroStar windows. Your window consultant was extremely helpful and taught me what to look for when purchasing windows.
I had other companies give me quotes and I checked the quality they offered. The comparison was definitely in EuroStar’s favour. I am retired and consider myself very frugal.
Having to pay a bit more for top quality windows was by far the right decision as I did not want to have to replace lower quality windows again in 5 to 8 years. The high efficiency EuroStar windows will give me the comfort level I want. I was impressed by the energy savings, explained to me by your sales representative.
The installers were very professional and did a fast and efficient job. When they were finished, my home was left in pristine condition, cleaned up with no mess left, just as it was when they started. I thank you EuroStar for the high quality windows and the fast and professional installation you did for me. I had EuroStar back a few months later to install more windows.
Bill R. Courtice
"We were very pleased & satisfied with both the sales representative and the installers. The Installers worked very hard & seem to very proud of their accomplishments. Congratulations on a job well done."
Emanuele N – Ancaster
"We are very pleased with the windows and patio door. The installer was very professional and did an excellent job. Would highly recommend EuroStar windows to friends and family."
Gerard L – Burlington
"Very happy with the installers & they very prompt – showed up on time – Windows are wonderful – a big difference in heating costs – I have even recommended you to other people."
Joanne R., Whitby